Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New views from Death will be Wonderful suddenly

23th of May...
my 1st time for me to go to pulau Pangkor,


1st time travel with my coworkers,
going travel for free too!

Haha,it's our farewell party.
because some of us hv to leave from our working place,
Dexter childcare centre,
where's for my 1st job in my life.
Happy to hv many sweet moments with my 'students',
i taught them so much,
but they gave me more meaningful words.
Miss them so much,
wishing a good and sweet study period to them.
Gambateh to All of you!
Goodbye n nice to meet with them too...
To my all dear students!


However,it was my special travel,mixed with many feelings...
Excited to go traveling with my coworkers,
Happy to hv fun and enjoyable moments wif them,
Suprised to listen to my boss love story with her husband,
Terrible to face DEATH on cycling,
Worried to lost chances to say goodbye with my family & friends,
Relaxed to hv chance for still alive,
Grateful to able stand up again,
Thankful for all wishes from my family and friends!

Cycling down the slope with 22 degrees,
rushing down with high velocity,

the feeling liked
moving towards the Hell,
the fate without my controlled,
I just able to make wishes for my family,

reminded for my friends' face,

tried to say goodbye to them though my mind.

the 18seconds was so long for me,

because it let me to do all of this...


I could imaged how was the feeling of death before,
but NOW,i know and felt IT truly...
the feeling was still clear and unforgotten in my mind too.


For facing to death suddenly,
there was no time for me to prepare,
without any given alert...
so scare,and couldn't accept it as a truth!
there were 2 persons displayed in my mind only...SECRET!
so scare to say goodbye to them so late...

Now,FATE gave chances again for me
to breath,
to stand up,
to make wish again, AND
To See the views around me,
All of this be wonderful suddenly!

There was a little bit of my friends,
knew my this event,except my coworkers,

because i would like to share happy events with them only,
not either sad or worrying events on me...

I hoped my friends just smile always with hugging souls of each others,
not pity for me,or worrying me always...


NOW,inside my eyes since the moment,

what i hv to see,no matter is

sunrise from the west,





sunset from the east,


flying birds with touching voices,

morning dews on the leaves,


the sea waves by the seaside,

rainbow across the hill,


smiling faces at the hotel,





ALL OF THIS PICTURES WERE SET INTO MY MIND

AND DISPLAYED WITH CLASSIFIED MUSICS

ADDING MY F&F INTO THE VIEWS

ALTERATION OF MY MEMORY

AS MY SWEETEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE!





written by mc' sky at 11/8_1.50am

No comments:

Post a Comment